Sunday 10 March 2013

Moving New House

Alhamdullilah..
I just moving to a new house that been bought 2 years ago. As my husband and I were planned that 2nd March we will officially moved to our new house after being years stayed with our parents house. 4 days in Bangi and 4 days in Klang.

Soon will upload the pictures of our simple well organized house- Bandar Putera 2, Klang.

Yes. Of course i am so delighted of moving new house where everything need to be planned accordingly since my husband are on our own. No helpers from my family and in laws.. (first day really worst when i took care of my kids alone.. God! called my mother 4 times seek for advice and motivation! LOL)

so, Lets Plan Peeps!! Move ahead!

Hugs,
Asheken

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Handmade by Asheken 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.